The Site is owned and operated by Hypnotherapy in Surrey, a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales, having its principle office in the United Kingdom. Hypnotherapy in Surrey, maintains the Site for your personal use and information. Please feel free to browse the Site.
You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, home personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this Site including the text, images, audio and video for public or commercial purposes. All content on our Site is copyrighted Hypnotherapy in Surrey, and you must receive our explicit, written permission to use any of our intellectual property for reasons other than your personal enjoyment.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- We try very hard to keep all the information up to date; however, some information may change, and we want you to know that some inaccuracies may occur despite our efforts to be fully current. Hypnotherapy in Surrey, makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. Hypnotherapy in Surrey, assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms and Conditions. Hypnotherapy in Surrey, does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Hypnotherapy in Surrey. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by, Hypnotherapy in Surrey. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The internet is subject to a significant amount of malware, viruses, etc. Your use of and browsing in this Site is at your risk. Neither Hypnotherapy in Surrey, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose or non-infringement. Please note that some the jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Hypnotherapy in Surrey, also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property by way of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Hypnotherapy in Surrey, is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing and marketing products using such information. This does not apply to information about Services which is treated as strictly confidential. See Services Agreement
- The trademarks, and logos, displayed on the Site, are trademarks licensed to Hypnotherapy in Surrey. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks or any other intellectual property displayed on the Site without the written permission of Hypnotherapy in Surrey, or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Site.
- Hypnotherapy in Surrey, has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- This Site may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties other than Hypnotherapy in Surrey. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Hypnotherapy in Surrey does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that this Site contains links to other sites does not mean that Hypnotherapy in Surrey, approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. Hypnotherapy in Surrey, disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third-party Web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site.
- Hypnotherapy in Surrey, may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.